Antigua kayaking

CruzSuz

Hi,

Is this something your ship is offering as a tour?

We just came back last month and decided to kayak in Antigua but we used a private tour operator "Antigua Paddles". I was very happy with this choice. First off just a wonderful and friendly outfit, they made you feel like part of the family. We went kayaking in a mangrove, snorkeled a bit at a very nice site and then stopped at Bird Island to hike or relax on the island. When we got back they had wet face clothes, rum punch and homemade banana bread waiting.

So if you're interested in not using the ship tour, I'd highly recommend this operator. You can find more info on their website, just search for Antigua Paddles.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hi,

Is this something your ship is offering as a tour?

We just came back last month and decided to kayak in Antigua but we used a private tour operator "Antigua Paddles". I was very happy with this choice. First off just a wonderful and friendly outfit, they made you feel like part of the family. We went kayaking in a mangrove, snorkeled a bit at a very nice site and then stopped at Bird Island to hike or relax on the island. When we got back they had wet face clothes, rum punch and homemade banana bread waiting.

So if you're interested in not using the ship tour, I'd highly recommend this operator. You can find more info on their website, just search for Antigua Paddles.

We too used Antigua Paddles on last week's cruise. I can't say enough good things about them. We had a party of 8 from 7 yrs. old to 78 and EVERYONE loved it. Very professional organization. I think it is family owned because the lady I emailed prior to the trip to make reservations was there. We would actually do the whole thing if we visited Antigua again!

Archived