How to get to the port from the airport

annsailing

I know this is a stupid questions, but I have never flown into FLL the day of the cruise, I have always gone the day before. I am on the Oasis on May 28th, does RCI offer transportation from the airport to the port or does most people just get a cab.

I agree out with the Taxi. RCCL does offer a service where they will take you to the port via bus/van. However, you have wait for more people to get there ect just losing time you could be onboard. Head down to baggage claim and walk outside get in a taxi and $15 will take you 10 min and you will be at the port STRESS FREE!

Here's a Pic of the Post and the Airport... Take a Taxi.. it's the easiest way and the fastest.. I'm coming in the day after you for the Allure...

if the planes are arriving from the east you'll fly right over the port so keep n eye out..

enjoy the cruise..

815972075_FortLauderdaleAirportandPortEverglades.jpg.6c1315df9c4f842cb4cd1d234c7e6c79.jpg

Here's a Pic of the Post and the Airport... Take a Taxi.. it's the easiest way and the fastest.. I'm coming in the day after you for the Allure...

if the planes are arriving from the east you'll fly right over the port so keep n eye out..

enjoy the cruise..

We had to circle twice and the captain says " everyone want to see the largest ship in the world? " We were boarding the Solstice the next day so it was a great view.

I absolutely agree. Super easy to get a taxi. There were 5 of us and we had no problem getting a taxi van. Waited about 5 minutes and we were on our way. Just go to the taxi station outside of baggage claim. Easy to spot.

Archived