LGBT Roll Call: Celebrity Silhouette T/A 12/01/12

daviddfld

David and Larry,

Just wanted to pop over here, to ask you if we met on a prior cruise? My wife and I were on the Eclipse TA, 31oct10. I think we met at the martini bar? That was a GREAT trip. This will be our 4th TA, so I guess we love them. There are so many repeat cruisers on these TA's. I am bringing 2 ~ "newbie" TA cruisers, so I am hoping they enjoy it too. This is going to be ONE BIG group!!

Kevin

Larry & I were on that sailing from Southampton. And no doubt we met at the Martini Bar. What is your wife's name? I look forward to meeting up with you again.

David

Larry & I were on that sailing from Southampton. And no doubt we met at the Martini Bar. What is your wife's name? I look forward to meeting up with you again.

David

David.. Her name is Adrienne.... :D and please.. don't say the

'ol "Yo......" :rolleyes:. LOL.. I'm sure we will run into each other at the martini bar,, sooner or later. It is getting c l o s e r

Kevin

I'm disappointed that we don't have a roll call for this trip. Someone had promosed to put one together quite some time ago, but didn't follow through. I guess it's too late to start one now.

David

David,

The roll call is by no means complete but it can be found by clicking on the paper clip symbol under the heading "rating" in the listing of this cruise at the upper right hand corner of the box. After clicking the paper clip you then have to click on "roll call".

Jay

David,

The roll call is by no means complete but it can be found by clicking on the paper clip symbol under the heading "rating" in the listing of this cruise at the upper right hand corner of the box. After clicking the paper clip you then have to click on "roll call".

Jay

I can't find a paper clip symbol.

Within the G&L Roll Call list just look for our roll call title:

LGBT Roll Call: Celebrity Silhouette T/A 12/01/12

The title is in a rectangular box. In the upper right hand corner of the box is a small paper clip symbol. Perhaps your browser doesn't support the attachment. I use a PC with Mozilla Firefox. Hope you can find it.

Jay

From the main board>Special Interest>Gay & Lesbian Cruises>Gay & Lesbian Roll call.... Look for this thread. If you're subscribed to this thread you'll see a check mark to the right of this thread heading. There should be a paperclip to the left of that check mark....

Thanks guys for pointing me to the roll call. I guess with the Aquafest group onboard, and so many others who don't follow CruiseCritic, it would not be possible to make it 100%.

David

Edited by daviddfld

It'll be here before we know it! Just wondering... Who all among the posters to this board are NOT in with the Aquafest crowd? Seems like much of this board is about Aquafest-related posts. Anyone else a non-Aquafester?

It'll be here before we know it! Just wondering... Who all among the posters to this board are NOT in with the Aquafest crowd? Seems like much of this board is about Aquafest-related posts. Anyone else a non-Aquafester?

By my count there has be about 50 Aquafest people and a good 30+ more non Aquafest gay folks on board just from the messages here and on the 12/01/12 Silhouette main board

FYI If anyone needs a lift from airport to downtown Rome on the morning of the 29th, email me at jwtrocks at gmail. I reserved the car today and have room for one extra if someone needs it. I'll be at the FortySeven Hotel ( just across form the Temple of Vesta inside the Roman Forum), so if close by and need a ride let me know.

I'm a non-Aquafester.:p Technically travelling alone, but i do have 8 awesome friends over on the main rollcall, who I met on the cruise last year.

I did not manage to get to any of the FOD meetings on last year's TA becuase I was always invited to things with my straight friends - and the 11 nights just flew by, although i did meet some really nice guys at the Martini Bar after dinners. But I will definitely make an effort to attend FOD this year. :)

No Aquafest ... Larry & I are traveling with 2 other couples (Stephen & Keith and Bill & Sam) who don't post on CruiseCritic. We're all from the Ft. Lauderdale area.

David

Looking forward to meeting everyone. The hubby will be on with a couple of couples we know as well, as well as meeting an English friend of ours just for our Rome stay. I daresay this may well be the largest group I've ever seen on a cruise. :D

Looking forward to meeting everyone. The hubby will be on with a couple of couples we know as well, as well as meeting an English friend of ours just for our Rome stay. I daresay this may well be the largest group I've ever seen on a cruise. :D

Just from postings alone I think you're right about size of gay community onboard being much larger than I've been used to

Probably could easily add another 15-20% more than we don't know about

Just from postings alone I think you're right about size of gay community onboard being much larger than I've been used to

Probably could easily add another 15-20% more than we don't know about

I as well am not with the Aquafest group .... Traveling with a good friend to celebrate her 50th birthday! Looking forward to meeting you all.

Hello All,

I've updated the Roll Call for our transatlantic adventure. If there are any changes, additions, or things I missed, let me know.

Sounds like we're going to have a large group onboard. In addition to the Aquafest group there is also a group from Primetimers (although I don't know how many are with them) and then plenty of people who aren't with either. Going to be fun!

I can't believe in a little more than 2 months we'll be on our way to Rome!

Roll Call.pdf

Hello All,

I've updated the Roll Call for our transatlantic adventure. If there are any changes, additions, or things I missed, let me know.

Sounds like we're going to have a large group onboard. In addition to the Aquafest group there is also a group from Primetimers (although I don't know how many are with them) and then plenty of people who aren't with either. Going to be fun!

I can't believe in a little more than 2 months we'll be on our way to Rome!

Hi Don ... thanks for the update ... we appreciate your efforts ... looking forward to meeting you guys.

David

Hi Don ... thanks for the update ... we appreciate your efforts ... looking forward to meeting you guys.

David

Hey guys/gals.

Duncan and Russ are on this crossing. Not part of any group - just us. 2123 - late seating. What else do 'ya wanna know? Upstate NY. (Hudson). Looking forward to a great trip!

We're not part of the group.

Hey guys/gals.

Duncan and Russ are on this crossing. Not part of any group - just us. 2123 - late seating. What else do 'ya wanna know? Upstate NY. (Hudson). Looking forward to a great trip!

Hi Duncan & Ross ...

Welcome to our Silhouette TA cruise, and to our little thread. I'm sure you will get lots more info on "the other side" but I hope you will check in over here every once in a while as well!

David

Hi Everybody,

I'm Michael. I'll be in cabin 9171, doing Select dining. I'm from New York, and if you know the city, you can guess my neighborhood by my user name. I'm arriving in Rome on November 29th, staying at the Hotel Colosseum.

I booked the cruise through Primetimers, my friend Rob has done some activities with them at the LGBT Center and was looking for someone to do the cruise with and I booked it. This was my first cruise to book. I got so excited about it that I took a Caribbean cruise in March, Norwegian Epic. I definitely could get used to cruising, even if the Epic was a little too big, I still enjoyed it.

Unless I missed a post, I am the first person on this roll call to mention booking through the Primetimers. Am I correct in that? I've been trying to find out about shore excursions, I was hoping to find some Primetimer veteran cruisers.

I am SOOOO looking forward to this trip!:D

Edited by HellsKitchenCruiser