Beers Questions???

DeRon

I have some questions about Beer.

1) Is there any on tap on the ship? What brands?

2) Is it not acceptable to drink beer in the dining room? Is that not acceptable? I reead something about people that drink beer in dining rooms should go on Carnival.

I have some questions about Beer.

1) Is there any on tap on the ship? What brands?

2) Is it not acceptable to drink beer in the dining room? Is that not acceptable? I reead something about people that drink beer in dining rooms should go on Carnival.

1 a. Yes.

1 b. Don't know.

2 a. NO. It is acceptable.

2 b. NO. It is acceptible.

2 c. Carnival serves beer in the dining room as does Celebrity. Neither serves draft beer in the dining room.

Heineken & Amstel Light on draught in some bars @ $3.95.

Bud, Bud Light, Mich. Lite, Miller Lite, Coors light, O'Douls @ $3.50; Heineken, Amstel Light, Labatts, Sam Adams, Carlsberg, Corona, Red Stripe, Becks, Buckler @ $4.25; Grolsch big bottle @$5.50; available in all bars. All plus 15% tip.

There is absolutley no stigma attached to drinking beer in the restaurant, or am I too thick skinned to have noticed all those people pointing at me? ;)

Heineken & Amstel Light on draught in some bars @ $3.95.

Bud, Bud Light, Mich. Lite, Miller Lite, Coors light, O'Douls @ $3.50; Heineken, Amstel Light, Labatts, Sam Adams, Carlsberg, Corona, Red Stripe, Becks, Buckler @ $4.25; Grolsch big bottle @$5.50; available in all bars. All plus 15% tip.

Lets see now...Labatts etc. at 4.25 + 15%= 4.89 US = about 6.10 cdn :eek:

I guess I'll be drinking Bud.:(

NO NOT BUD!

Try the Heinken on tap I know they have it at the pool bar!

Can't stand Heineken, it always tastes skunky to me:p But I will be drinking Amstel on tap.

It is interesting to compare the different beer choices on various cruise lines.

ie; Celebrity=2 draft choices, Princess=no draft available on most ships, RCL=3 or4 choices and of various sizes. Not sure of the other lines.

o.k.

MACMAX I would do the Amstel also just not Bud. My last Celebrity cruise they started running out of beer except for Bud! Was stuck with Grosch Not that I minded it but not really worth the money.

My brother and sister-in-law are Corona Light drinkers and Princess doesn't carry that brand so they were forced to drink Coconut Rum and Coke instead!

We are all going on RCL Friday so we shall see what they have.

o.k.

My brother and sister-in-law are Corona Light drinkers and Princess doesn't carry that brand so they were forced to drink Coconut Rum and Coke instead!

FOR AN ENTIRE CRUISE?:eek:

"Beer Drinkers Unite"

Archived