Have you ever been bumped????

Muumuu

Read recent thread of being bumped from your reserved cabins due to less than max capicity of people actually occupying it. Example was 2 reserving a cabin that is able to have 3. Has this happened to any of you????

Went on the carnival web site to upgrade to a ov cab. I put in for a ov for 2 & got a qoute for $869.00 & was given certain rooms that were available. But when I called Carnival & asked for this room & told them I had booked with a Ta they told me the room is a family of 4 room. My questions is,if I was a party of 2 booking this room on Carnival's web site I could get this room for a certain price but since I had already booked a room with a TA & want to upgrade to this room is not available.They said this is a family room for four but when I put in a request for a room for 2 with an ov this room keeps on comming up @ a price of $869.00. Has anyone had this problem? I'm going on the conquest in mid April & would appreciate any help.

We are a 3 and have booked in 4s and have been asked to be moved "up" or so they want you to think you are. Best check the layout as sometimes moving up may not be better than where you wanted to be in the first place.

They can't make you leave only ask you nicely. I told them they would have to sweeten the pot with some on board credit before I would consider moving to a room I didn't want. As the time draws near they have less desireable rooms to move you up to unless it's the penthouse suite then we can talk turkey.

PVP stated that Carnival, per their policy, can move you out of your reserved room to another if that room can hold more people. He said it increase Carnival's revenue. I am not happy about this espically since I was not told when I made my reservation.

Archived