The Craziest thing I've done on a cruise....

IM4MU

Forget those Las Vegas commercials about "What happens in Las Vegas, stays in Las Vegas"... what is the craziest or funniest thing you or someone you know has ever done on a cruise? :0)

For me... I did a Grand Cayman excursion of swimming with the stingrays. It was great! However... I can't swim and panic anytime water is over waist deep! So when the boat pulled up to the sandbar there was probably over 5-6 feet of water you had to jump into to get over to the sandbar that you could stand on out in the middle of the ocean off the island. When I jumped in and realized this... I panicked (esp. when a stingray swam at that specific time between me and my husband)! I literally jumped on my husband and was climbing on top of him. Meanwhile he's trying to keep afloat and not go under. To this day we get a laugh out of it that I almost drowned him in Grand Cayman. So what's your story?

Janet

Met a man at dinner the first night, fell in love and married him six months later (engaged after 5 weeks!). Required him moving from Texas to Iowa.....knew it was true love if he was willing to do that for me!

May not sound too wild and crazy to some, but we were both professed bachelors/bachelorettes and never any intention of getting married so this was a big change of pace for us!

Well kind of crazy at least to me. Went on tour in Grand Cayman, of course the tour buses driver kept everyone on the edge of their seats wondering when we were going to crash. Well we got to Hell, GC and found out when, in Hell's parking lot. I had never been in a crash before and had to go to Hell to be in one. LOL

Archived