Thanksgiving On Board EPIC or any NCL ship

We were on the POA for Thanksgiving in 2009. Turkey with all the trimmings was one of the options in the MDR but there were other offerings as well. Not sure what was offered on the buffet.

It wasn't the most fantastic turkey I had ever had but I was in Hawaii so who was I to complain. I just made a turkey dinner the next weekend after we were home which made everyone happy.

We were on the POA for Thanksgiving in 2009. Turkey with all the trimmings was one of the options in the MDR but there were other offerings as well. Not sure what was offered on the buffet.

It wasn't the most fantastic turkey I had ever had but I was in Hawaii so who was I to complain. I just made a turkey dinner the next weekend after we were home which made everyone happy.

Ditto for the Norwegian Gem during the Transatlantic crossing for Thanksgiving 2008. I was wondering the same thing and was pleasantly surprised. Now, I've had better Thanksgiving meals, but I thought it was a nice touch.

--Michael

I agree with the previous two posters.

We were served a remarkably good Thanksgiving dinner on the Jade in Nov. 2010. Although we were on a Med cruise and it was a port day, they celebrated the occasion. In addition to the traditional dinner, their dessert selection included apple pie....mmmm.

Traditional Thanksgiving dinner was served as one selection from the MDR menu aboard Norwegian Jewel in November 2007. There were long lines to get into the dining room at 5pm or whenever the dining room opened since many passengers wanted a late afternoon dinner rather than to eat at a normal evening dinner time. Also, many passengers dressed up that evening. In fact, I've never seen that many people dressed up for dinner on an NCL ship any other time.

Archived