Glory vs. Valor vs. Liberty

princessvero

I need some quick advice regarding the following ships: Glory, Valor, and Liberty

My husband and I are booking a cruise leaving a week from tomorrow and need to decide between the ships (both itineraries are equally appealing to us). We are both in our mid-20s. We would like to meet people close to our age on the cruise. We like adventure, beach, sun, food, DRINKS ;o)

What are the main differences between these ships? We're not looking for a small, quiet ship. We want a big ship with a lot of activity. I know that the Glory has an adult-only area, which is something we are interested in since we don't care for kids running around or taking over all of the activities. Do the Valor or Liberty have adult-only areas as well?

Any input would be greatly appreciated! We need to book by tonight.

I need some quick advice regarding the following ships: Glory, Valor, and Liberty

My husband and I are booking a cruise leaving a week from tomorrow and need to decide between the ships (both itineraries are equally appealing to us). We are both in our mid-20s. We would like to meet people close to our age on the cruise. We like adventure, beach, sun, food, DRINKS ;o)

What are the main differences between these ships? We're not looking for a small, quiet ship. We want a big ship with a lot of activity. I know that the Glory has an adult-only area, which is something we are interested in since we don't care for kids running around or taking over all of the activities. Do the Valor or Liberty have adult-only areas as well?

Any input would be greatly appreciated! We need to book by tonight.

The ships are all Conquest class ships so they are the same size, layout and amenities.......the only real difference is the decor in the public areas.......all of them have an adult pool and hot tubs on the aft Lido deck, but the grill and pizza place are back there too, so kids are allowed to be in the area, just not in the pools.

They are all very similar ships. Not sure when your cruise will be as Liberty is going into dry dock in Oct 2011 and likely to get serenity

Timing of cruise can dictate what the passengers are like in terms of age. Summer/breaks - lots of kids. early to mid March - lots of college and post college folks, etc.

I would factor in what: date, ports, and departure port really interest you.

They are all very similar ships. Not sure when your cruise will be as Liberty is going into dry dock in Oct 2011 and likely to get serenity

Timing of cruise can dictate what the passengers are like in terms of age. Summer/breaks - lots of kids. early to mid March - lots of college and post college folks, etc.

I would factor in what: date, ports, and departure port really interest you.

Thanks! All 3 leave next weekend out of the same port and we are indifferent to the ports of call they visit. If they are all so similar, we might just pick the cheapest one.

Thanks! All 3 leave next weekend out of the same port and we are indifferent to the ports of call they visit. If they are all so similar, we might just pick the cheapest one.

I would absolutely pick the cheapest one. The Glory is the oldest followed by the Valor and Liberty, but they are all great ships (my favorite class) and I'm glad they will be around for a long time.

I would also just pick the cheapest one. Why not , since you are different to the itineraries.

I have been on Liberty and Glory. I liked them pretty equally, although I thought Liberty was slightly nicer inside. I also really liked her Eastern itinerary that called on San Juan, Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay and St. Thomas. That was far and away my favorite Caribbean route.

Archived