fun excursions for an 8 yr old?

newbiecruiser09

Looking for an excursion that our 8 yr old DD can participate in. She is not really a "city tour" type of gal, nor is lying on/playing on a beach her thing either. Would like to do a family excursion (DS will be 14) but all the really fun ones seem to have a minimum age of 12. Anyone have any ideas for us?

We did cave tubbing with our son in Belize and he was 7. It was a nice combination of a rainforest hike to get to the caves and the tubbing itself. He still says his favorite part was when he got to dive off the cliff, optional of course.

I was alittle afraid of the safety aspect but when I did my research I found Major Tom from www(dot)cave-tubbing(dot)net came highly recommeneded and glad I chose him. He personally answered my questions and reassured me how safe he ensures his guest are.

Tom personally met us when we got off the tender and then met us at the caves. Our tour was led by his son Minor Tom who took excellent care of my son, he could see he was alittle uneasy when we first went into the cave even though he was hooked between his father and I. Minor Tom personally took control of my son and hooked to him so I could enjoy the scenary and the float through the caves. The two were insepearble for the rest of the tour.

I was alittle afraid of the safety aspect but when I did my research I found Major Tom from www(dot)cave-tubbing(dot)net came highly recommeneded and glad I chose him. He personally answered my questions and reassured me how safe he ensures his guest are.

Is that the correct website?? I couldn't get it to come up. cpellman4@gmail.com

Archived