Does anyone know how....

Does anyone know how to get ahold of the excursion dept at RCCL? I've email numerous times over the last 4 months to inquire about customizing a tour for an upcoming cruise and have yet to receive a response. I've tried calling RCCL 800 number and they refer me back to the email address. :mad:

Any help anyone can provide is greately appreciated!

Happy Cruising to all..

I found this on the RCI website...

If you require technical assistance with Shore & Land Excursions, please call (800) 398-9819...
...not sure if that is the same 800 number you've tried to contact already but wanted to try and help :)

I found that 800 number on this page... http://www.royalcaribbean.com/beforeyouboard/shoreExcursions/front.do ...there is a link to a pdf to fill out and fax on that page too, maybe that might get you what you need?

Good luck!

The 800 number goes to their enhancement department. They can help book but are limited to exactly the same things you see online. There is no number to the excursion planning people (those that answer the email). They are not a service department. They are a "back office" department that works exclusively with vendors.

What sort of customization are you trying to do?

Archived