Laundry Facilities

SOLADA

Yes, not self service. As noted above, toward the end of the week (on a week long cruise) they offer a special. I think it's 20 bucks and they will wash certian types of clothes, as many as you can fit in the bag which is provided.

Can I count on this service during my southbound Alaska cruise? We are doing 3 land days before and 3 land days after and we will need some clean clothes towards the end of the cruise to hold us till the end of the vacation. Especially underwear. I do NOT want to wash undies in the sink.

Can I count on this service during my southbound Alaska cruise? We are doing 3 land days before and 3 land days after and we will need some clean clothes towards the end of the cruise to hold us till the end of the vacation. Especially underwear. I do NOT want to wash undies in the sink.

Yes you can count on it during your Alaska cruise. I believe that the charge for the "all you can stuff in the bag" laundry is $25 and depending on you C&A status that price can be discounted or can actually be a free perk (Diamond Plus and Pinnacle). We did a five night precruise excursion and my wife and others in our party also did some laundry while we were in Talkeetna.

Archived