NativeWay???

buckeye12

I emailed Nativeway Monday evening, and checked my email again

this morning, still no reply. The first email didn't go through and came

back to me, I corrected the email address and resent it, and I am

certain it did go through the second time.

Hope I hear something today or tomorrow.

I had the same trouble emailing them, getting it returned, but eventually it did go through but it took 6 days to hear back. Then she told me that the stingray and snorkel tour was the only one available. I don't know if they aren't doing the island tour due to the hurricaine, or if that tour just happened to be booked. Did anyone else have this response?

I've emailed them twice in a month and have not received any reply at all. I may have to look for another tour. Very disappointing. We had booked with them last fall only to be detoured as we sailed with Ivan. I emailed them after we got home and did get a response, told them we'd rebook, but here I am, trying to confirm, and nothing.

WE booked the stingray/island tour 2 weeks ago for a may trip.... Sharon emailed us back and forth on a daily basis until all details were worked out...

I have been to GC before but this will be our first Stingray snorkel... I am afraid my 13 yearold is going to freak! (she panicked off st john 2 years ago over a school of fish) (An 11 yearold standing on my back as I tried to stay afloat... My DW nearly died of laughter)

Rick

I was frustrated not hearing back very quickly from them too, and after seeing that so many others were having trouble I decided to book with Mobydicktours instead. Emailed them last night and already had a reply today. Price was comparable and they could do an add on for the turtle farm and hell too. My husband loves turtles so this was a must and he was dissapointed when I told him Nativeway couldn't offer us this tour the day we are there. The proper address for nativeway is nativway@candw.ky not "candy" incase you want to keep trying them.

I was frustrated not hearing back very quickly from them too, and after seeing that so many others were having trouble I decided to book with Mobydicktours instead. Emailed them last night and already had a reply today. Price was comparable and they could do an add on for the turtle farm and hell too. My husband loves turtles so this was a must and he was dissapointed when I told him Nativeway couldn't offer us this tour the day we are there. keep tryin

We got a response form Nativeway after several days saying they could not accomodate the island tour the day we were going. How much more did Moby Dick tours charge for the turtle farm and hell? My 10 year old son is crazy about turtles as well.

Mobydick tours said that to add on the Turtle farm/Hell tour you would get on another bus after the snorkeling for that part of the tour. It was $15 more with an additional $6 for the entrance fee to the turtle farm. I had just emailed them to see if they would be willing to drop us off at the turtle farm on the way back from snorkeling instead, and the we would just take a cab back to the peir. No word back yet if they will do this or not.

Finally heard back from Sharon (e-mailed last Monday) and they have space on the tour we wanted for the 26th of April. I just sent her our phone numbers so she could call and get a credit card number to reserve our space. I'm glad that we heard back from her as we really wanted to take use Native Way after all the positive things that we've read about them.

Archived