Belize with two little ones

um5xno1

We will be making a return trip to Belize next year with our two little ones ages 4 and 1 at the time of the trip. We are looking for reccomendations from famileies that have gone on trips with children this age and know what travelling with them entails (i.e. no long bus rides, diaper/bathroom facilities, low key but still fun, etc.)

Cave tubing, snorkelling, ziplining, all things we have done pre-children, and will get to do in the future, but we are looking to make hte most of our trip with our girls, and still have fun in the meantime-fmaily vacation right!!!

I appreciate all your comments and reccomendations!

I would like to know also. Our youngest will be 3 1/2 when we cruise, Right now I am looking at Caulker Caye. Any insight from other parents of young ones that cruised to Belize would be great,

I would like to know also. Our youngest will be 3 1/2 when we cruise, Right now I am looking at Caulker Caye. Any insight from other parents of young ones that cruised to Belize would be great,

What are you seeing in Caulker Caye that is tempting you?

From what I am reading here a Mayan Ruin tour might be in line for us.

There are just so many beach days you can do on one cruise!

Caye Caulker looks like a relaxing, laid back sort of day,

I think the ruins would be too hot to explore when we are there in June (2012), but it does look neat. The zoo? Well we have a great zoo here, The Columbus Zoo (Jack Hannah) we have season passes and go a lot.

I also thought about going zip lining with my hubby and 11 year old twins and leaving my 3 year old with one of his aunts, uncles or grandma.

Whatever we decide, we will be on a great family vacation having fun.

Archived