Kids/Kid's Pool/Camp Carnival

Kingisacruiser

Hi all,

I am going on the Liberty in July (I'm more excited that the kids). I will have 4 children with me. My question is geared toward the 6 year old, the 5 year old and the 3 year old. I plan on utuilizing Camp Carnival for them. There is a kiddie pool on the Liberty right outside of Camp Carnival (based on the deck plans). Will Camp Carnival take the kids to the Kiddie pool as part of their activities?

Although I have been on a couple of cruises before, there was no kiddie pool (or no concern with one) so we took the kids into the regular pool ourselves.

TIA for any information.

They didn't do this when our boys were in the club, because of liability problems. If a child should get injured, or something worse, there's no way they want that responsibility. When the boys were older, the teen group did have pool activities, but not the younger ones.

Thanks guys! I kind of figured there would be concern with liability. I don't know if the kids can see the pool from Camp Carnival but I assumed they could and that would be a tease. They can see the pool but can't go in it. I guess I will be taking them to the Kiddie pool.

Wow swimming under the stars! Sounds like fun! If I tell the kids about something like that, I would have to make it happen by taking them to the pool when it was dark :eek:, just to satisfy their urge.

Wow swimming under the stars! Sounds like fun! If I tell the kids about something like that, I would have to make it happen by taking them to the pool when it was dark :eek:, just to satisfy their urge.

This is actually one of our favorite things to do onboard! Atleast once per sailing, we hurry up to the lido after dinner and take a swim. We usually have the pool all to ourselves, or close to it! :)

Archived