Princess - Tie the Knot Ashore/Harborside

I didn't know that the prices of the food vary from port to port. I knew that the ceromony prices do. It says $21 pp on the online pamphlet. How do you find out how much the prices are for each port for the food/drinks, etc. ?

Good question! I assumed it varied by port because I'm definately paying more than 21pp. I just looked at my pamphlet again and it says at the bottom that prices are subject to change. Perhaps they've gone up across the board. TWE will defintely be able to tell you the exact price for your port.

Good question! I assumed it varied by port because I'm definately paying more than 21pp. I just looked at my pamphlet again and it says at the bottom that prices are subject to change. Perhaps they've gone up across the board. TWE will defintely be able to tell you the exact price for your port.

I figured out why it's more than 21pp. TWE adds the 15% gratuity so that brings it to 24.15pp (which is what I'm paying) + taxes.

I figured out why it's more than 21pp. TWE adds the 15% gratuity so that brings it to 24.15pp (which is what I'm paying) + taxes.

Ohhh ok. I realize that since you have under 25 ppl you only need to pay for one coordinator. Since it's a 2 hour reception, don't you have to pay an additional $150 for the coordinator's extra time? I saw in the brochure additional time is added on in $150 increments.

Also, you mentioned that you are having a DJ for the two hour reception. Do you have to pay the $200/hour for the DJ for a total of $400?

I am about 4 grand over what I had initially estimated because of the extra hour I added + I had twenty more guests than I thought I would. I invited 120 people... I didn't think 2/3 of them would come! Extra hour means everyone has to be paid extra... you need extra alcohol, extra money to DJ, the photographer, the videographer. It was all more than I estimated.

So for me... when you could the additional coordinators... 2 hrs open bar...ex hour of reception.. pasta station... cake... DJ... photography and videography... all for 80 people, it's about $10k.

Archived