Royal Caribbean excursion 4X4 Harrisons Cave

Garryjac

I would like to know if anyone knows the difference between Royal Caribbean's excursion BB90 and BB96. They seem almost identical except the price for BB90 is $79 and BB96 is $96, and BB90 includes shopping time. Anyone have experience with this excursion. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

I would also like any input about the 4x4 Harrisons Cave excursion with RCCL. Is the ride really rough? What parts of the island did you see and was any shopping time included. Any other info would be appreciated.

• 1 month later...

I've been studying these as well. It looks like the BB96 costs more because after the stop at Bathsheba you cut across the island to the west coast with a stop at Sandy Lane Hotel. It takes 15 min. less by doing it that way - looks like the BB90 takes a different route with no other stops. I'm gonna have to look up this Sandy Lane to see what the draw is.....but my goal is to see as much of the island as possible. Both tours are less than 4 hours so there's still time to hit the beach or shop if the tour begins at 8:30am. (BB96 is 8:30am, not sure about BB90)

Archived