Check, check & check.......

bubbles1209

Final Payment-check (been done)

Flights- check

Fly-Snooze-Cruise package for pre-night in Cocoa Beach-check

All I have to do now is countdown the days, and pack! :D This is what I call the "rough part".............waiting, gonna spend my time on here while I X the days off of the calendar. June 3rd seems forever away!

Just curious, if your cruise is on june 3rd, how come your countdown says 7 days to go? :confused:

In any case, have a great time. 11 days to go for us....! :D

Flights- check

All I have to do now is countdown the days, and pack! :D This is what I call the "rough part".............waiting, gonna spend my time on here while I X the days off of the calendar. June 3rd seems forever away!

Not too bad, really... you'll be amazed at how the time flies!!

Tapi... I thought the same thing about the countdown clock 'till I looked at it just a bit closer... 1 month... 7 days...

:)

Don't forget packing.

Some people say that is the worst part. I have never packed anything. My wife does it!! I get to the room and all my clothes magically appear!

Hope you have a great cruise!

LOL...you just made my morning! That's my husband right there, 4 cruises and he's never packed a single t-shirt.

Flights- check

The hardest part is definitely counting down the days! The days seem interminably long. And yet the time spent on the cruise flies by. At least you've only got a month to go:o

Don't forget packing.

Some people say that is the worst part. I have never packed anything. My wife does it!! I get to the room and all my clothes magically appear!

Hope you have a great cruise!

Could your wife pack for me please?? :)

Yep, we are right behind you with our cruise on Jun 12th! :D I am at the point where I am making my list of things to buy (mostly stuff for DS who is growing so fast none of his stuff from last year fits - he is 11).

My DH packs for himself and I pack for myself, two kids, and all the group stuff like meds and misc.

Anybody else notice that the more cruises you go on the longer you wait to get stuff done? :rolleyes: On last years summer cruise I already had most stuff bought by this point and was already making my packing pile.

Tapi... I thought the same thing about the countdown clock 'till I looked at it just a bit closer... 1 month... 7 days...

:)

Oops! Didn't see the 1! Thanks for the clarification! :)

The countdown gets to be really exciting! We have 23 more days to go.

And I'm afraid to let my DH pack. He's colorblind and I can only imagine what he'd pack.....And I like to "forget" to pack some of those t-shirts that he should have retired years ago.....But, shhhhh, let's not tell him that.

Waiting IS the hardest part for sure! When we booked our next cruise we had over 165 days to go! Now it's only 18 more sleeps!!!!!!

Enjoy your cruise!

Oh and p.s. I too am the wife of a non-packer. When I said, just last night, that I wanted to start packing - the response I got was "Why??? No need so soon..." Spoken like a true man who also has his clothes and all his "needs" magically appear in the cabin on our first day!

Bubbles,

We'll take care of her for you. We board the Dream one week from Saturday!

Please do, I have 2 customers at work who I've become friends with, and they will be boarding this Saturday. They'll be getting off right before you board! They're gonna grab a few pics of the cabin I'll be staying in so I can get a sneak peek! :D

Archived