Anyone do the Pirates, Birds, & Monkeys of the Caribbean tour

clarkie138

In Mahogany Bay. I'm just curious. I'll be with my mom and my 3 and a half year old son. Any thoughts. I also posted this on the Roatan board but there seems to be more activity over here. Thanks.

My wife and I did this tour last year. It was alot of fun. They have a large rope bridge, most of the birds are caged we only got to see two monkeys but we did see alot of iguanas. They also have there own beach area and a pool area.

My family did this last summer...it was fun. We had our picture taken with a parot, and saw several monkeys. The kids each had their picture with the monkeys...the kids were ages 13 and 11 at the time. The first part of the tour takes you through some small cave and talks about the islands history...was somewhat interesting. There was a huge rope bridge...I didnt like it but refused to take the chicken bridge (or what ever they called it). They have a nice pool area and small beach you can hang out at...food was available...a little pricy, but good.

Its a good tour...most everyone seemed to enjoy it :)

We did this tour last year. One of our faves! I too was leery of the bridge. But I did it. Mostly because there was a "rabbit" running around and it was the lesser of two evils. ;) There was a small iguana sunning itself as we crossed. The kids (9 and 7) each got their picture taken with a parrot and monkey. The beach area was beautiful.

Archived