which cave tubing co

SailAway911

Airwick- your review was great just a quick question. what type of camera did you take and were did you put it during the tubing?

Thanks

I know I'm not Airwick but another recommendation can't hurt. I used an olympus waterproof camera I got from amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Olympus-228050-TG-310-Digital-Camera/dp/B004HO59Y2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1306584929&sr=8-1

I love it. Worked great and I used it daily. I looked around for a strap I could secure to my wrist and couldn't find one so I took the strap off the Wii remote and used that and it worked perfect. I used it for cave tubing, snorkeling and swimming with sting rays. The only downside I found was the battery life. On our next trip in Oct I'm going to buy a second battery and carry that with us.

:D

We went the last week in April. We booked through Shoretrips (which is a third party booked three islands for a great price) I think that this was a direct shore trip vendor. But it was great. Our guide Javior was great. It was just the 4 of us (kids 5,6) We walked through the jungle it was great he carried one of the kids tubes and my husband carried the other one. He was great with the kids. Our tubes were white and blue they were perfect they had a screen on the bottom so the kids couldn't fall through they were on their knees and were able to move around. The kids loved it. We also had head rests. I have to say that we had the best tubes out there. The 4 of us were clipped together and he had great information. We had great pictures but lost the camara on another island so saddly I don't have pictures. Enjoy

I was just looking over the same package that Shoretrips offers. I hesitate because the company can't tell me which tour is being used or what location--totally understand their position, but still makes me fearful to purchase something without knowing the specifics. The price seems great--especially because we are a family of five. Were you happy with the package? Any pros/cons? What other ports/excursions did you choose? Thanks so much!:D

Archived