Princess Kids Club Extended Hours

cprofits

We just returned from the Emerald Princess and I was surprised to see they had extended the hours of both the Pelicans and Shockwaves programs. I'm used to all other lines having open hours from 9-12, 2-5 and 7-10.

The clubs were open on the Emerald Princess from 9-12, 1-5 and 6-10. They were only closed for one hour between sessions instead of two hours and they started the evening program every night at 6:00 instead of 7:00.

We were recently on the Island and also noticed the extended hours. The funny thing was that the old hours were printed each and every day in the Patter. The new hours were on the Pelicans/Shockwaves schedule we received when we boarded. I might not have even noticed except one evening when we signed DS in, another child had been signed in at 6:20. I went back and checked the schedule and saw the different posted hours.

It was certainly nice for the one night where we fed him early at the buffet so we could have dinner for two, not to have to wait for 7:00 pm to drop him off.

Archived