drinks packages

driving21

This is from the MSC Cruises UK page:

MAJOR SAVINGS CREATED ON MSC CRUISES UK : GO FOR AN ALL INCLUSIVE CRUISE AND ENJOY YOURSELF TO THE MAX!

We’re really excited about our all inclusive cruises, mostly because we think they’re great value for money – and we just love to save you money! We also believe that an all inclusive cruise with us is the perfect way to relax, unwind and make the most of your cruise holiday.

ALL INCLUSIVE CRUISES FOR FAMILIES

We probably don’t need to tell you how expensive it can be buying food and drinks for your entire family throughout your holiday. And that’s exactly why we think all inclusive cruises are a real winner with families. You pay up front and you won’t see a bill for anything you buy within the limits of the all inclusive offer: no need to start running up a bill on soft drinks, designer water, glasses of wine or the majority of cocktails from the bars. Non premium brand spirits are included too, so that gin and tonic or pre dinner sherry is covered - as is a postprandial brandy!

Better still, the price you pay for either the standard or the premium all inclusive package includes your service charge too so, at the end of your cruise, there’s even less to pay!

ALL INCLUSIVE FOR ADULTS PRICE PER NIGHT 7 NIGHTS 11 NIGHTS

All Inclusive Adults Package £33.30 £233.10 £366.30

ALL INCLUSIVE FOR KIDS PRICE PER NIGHT 7 NIGHTS 11 NIGHTS

All Inclusive Kids Package £18.90 £132.30 £207.90

WHAT YOU GET

All Inclusive From The Restaurant: Wine by the bottle – white DOC Trebbiano or Verduzzo / red DOC Montepulciano or Cabernet (wine brands might be subject to change) mineral water, soft drinks, beer. All Inclusive From The Buffet: Wine by the glass – white DOC Trebbiano or Verduzzo / red DOC Montepulciano or Cabernet (wine brands might be subject to change) mineral water, soft drinks, beer. All Inclusive From Your Mini Bar: All items except Champagne All Inclusive From The Bars: All cocktails from the bar list except premium mixes, alcohol by shot (Smirnoff vodka, Beefeater gin, Bacardi and Myers rum, Cuervo tequila, Vecchia Romagna brandy Nonino grappa) all brands of blended whiskey up to 5 years old, liqueurs, aperitifs, bitters, all beer brands from the bar list, wine and sparkling wine from the bar list by the glass, coolers, energizers, soft drinks, juices, cafeteria, take-away ice cream in cone or cup, hot chocolates from the chocolate bar menu.

All Inclusive Upgrade – Premium Package

Get even more for your money with our All Inclusive Premium Package. For another £4.50 per day you get everything that the standard package offers plus all brands of alcohol by shot – the only exception here being XO Cognac and 21 year old whiskey – plus premium cocktails.

All Inclusive – Excluded Items

Premium spirits not mentioned above (included in premium package), premium cocktails (included in premium package), cigars, wines from the wine list, drinks served in souvenir glasses, food and beverages from speciality restaurants i.e. pizza a la carte, food from Chinese restaurant, Tex Mex, L’Etoile, L'Olivo, L'Obelisco, Il Giardino, 4 Stagioni, food from the Sports Bar menu, food and wine from the Wine Bar menu, food from the Room Service menu, chocolate fondue from the chocolate bar menu, ice cream cups from Gelateria, pastry from Piazzetta aboard MSC Fantasia and MSC Splendida. Note: the all inclusive package is not charged for children up to the age of 3.

Please note that prices may vary according to season. Please re-confirm with MSC Cruises Reservations and Admin' Department. Please also note that the drinks packages need to be pre-booked at least 21 days prior to departure.

ALL INCLUSIVE NOT YOUR CUP OF TEA? TRY OUR 'CHEERS' DRINKS PACKAGES!

If you like a drink at meal times this could be the offer for you. Choose from unlimited bottled wine, mineral water, beer and soft drinks. The wine selection includes: White DOC Trebbiano and Verduzzo and red DOC Montepulciano and Cabernet Veneto

MSC 'CHEERS' DRINKS PACKAGES PRICE PER NIGHT 7 NIGHTS 11 NIGHTS

Cheers Drinks Package

(beer, wine, water and soft drinks) £13.50 £94.50 £148.50

Unlimited Soft Drinks + mineral water £7.20 £50.40 £79.20

Please note: these drinks packages are not bookable on board, you need to book them with us at least 21 days before you cruise.

See it in it's original form at: http://www.msccruises.co.uk/uk_en/MSC/all-inclusive-cruise.aspx

To see how it stack up against pay as you drink see MSC bar menus at: http://cid-1cdc327c72a4c6d9.photos.live.com/play.aspx/MSC%20PRICE%20LISTS?ref=1&sa=804114350

Shell

Hi there! Could you let me know if you get any joy with the drinks packages? I contacted MSC for the cheers package to be told they were no longer avaliable! :eek: Only the wine pacakages and the all inclusive packages were avaliable to purchase. :confused: We are sailing with Fantasia in September. Would love to hear how you get on? :)

Thank you for replying. Still having no luck with MSC!! :mad: Only allowed Wine packages and as for free water/tea /coffee etc as seen somewhere else on this forum................told by MSC that these were NOT avaliable with my booking!!:rolleyes: Grrrrrrrr

Hi there,

We booked all inclusive with our travel agent.I also called MSC just out of curiosity and they offered me various drink packages. Perhaps you should try calling them again.

Thank you for replying. Still having no luck with MSC!! :mad: Only allowed Wine packages and as for free water/tea /coffee etc as seen somewhere else on this forum................told by MSC that these were NOT avaliable with my booking!!:rolleyes: Grrrrrrrr

The free water/tea/coffee has just been introduced for sailings out of the UK, so only applies if you are sailing out of Southampton. It isn't relevant for the Fantasia.

have you tried to book your package online? here is the link from the UK site

http://www.msccruises.co.uk/uk_en/Special-Services/Beverage-Packages.aspx

Please also note that the packages available vary depending on the cruise region and the country you are booking from.

• 1 year later...

my husband, 2 adult children and 5 yr old grandson are travelling on the Splendida Aug 31. Hubby does not drink wine, drinks mostly beer with a grand marnier after dinner. I drink 1-2 glasses of wine with dinner. My son and daughter will likely drink coctails. I understand that everyone has to have the same packages. If my hubby does not drink wine, and I don't drink other than wine, it seems like a waste of money for the package. In the past cruises, we have ordered a bottle of wine, and the servers brought it to the table each evening, and when it was gone, we would order another. I did order a coctail every now and again, but not every night.

When I multiply this package by 5 it certainly adds up.

You can also do the booklets with drink vouchers. We got the draft beer package with 14 large beers and 7 bottles of water for 69 EUR, no service charge if booked in advance.

At dinner, you can order a half liter carafe of house wine for 7 EUR plus service charge.

This worked well for us. Since we booked our last cruise through a US site, we also received a comlimentary water package with one bottle per day. As we booked our coming cruise through a Germany site, we in adition to the beer package also ordered a water package with 14 bottles for 26 EUR.

You can also do the booklets with drink vouchers. We got the draft beer package with 14 large beers and 7 bottles of water for 69 EUR, no service charge if booked in advance.

At dinner, you can order a half liter carafe of house wine for 7 EUR plus service charge.

This worked well for us. Since we booked our last cruise through a US site, we also received a comlimentary water package with one bottle per day. As we booked our coming cruise through a Germany site, we in adition to the beer package also ordered a water package with 14 bottles for 26 EUR.

These drink vouchers were suitable for our cruises, too!. We payed some of them in advance, so there is no service charge. In the last cruise, we had 14 bottles of water for 23€, 14 soft drinks for 32€. In the embarakation port we also bought coupons for 10 soft drinks ( including milk shakes, ice cream shakes and non-alcoholic cocktails) for 28€ and coupons for cocktails ( 67€ for 12 coupons, I think).

Coupons are good if you are not a "big drinker", and the advantage is that all person in the cabin can use them.

Archived