RCI Priced at a Premium

Try and tell those trying to reach an uper level of the C&A program that perks are being cut.:eek: Whenever that happens-all hell breaks loose.

So many here are trying to get to he next level. Many of those perks include private area's also being closed to the public that many feel are very important. Diamond events, diamond breakfast, theater sections, etc.

You may be on to something. Keep everything behind closed doors. Drink vouchers for loyalty rewards, in room bar set up for suite guests, open the beach up to all and take the ropes out of the theater, Do away with sectioned pool area and close up all the Diamond & concierge lounges. I'm pretty sure right now I'm being cursed out from behind computer screens multiple times.:eek::p

You probably will never see a 'classless cruising' on any RCCL ships due to the labels they give on the rewards program. Everyone would like to be special and be called 'Elite'!!!;)

Anyone ever think RCCL is priced so high so often to pay for the loyalty program that so many state is the best out there???

The only perks that I really care about are the balcony discounts and on board credits. They can keep everything else. As for the cost of the program I doubt it costs them very much. Whatever they do spend I bet they get a very high return in the form of repeat cruisers.

Hooray. Does this mean you will confine your future postings to the Carnival boards in the future instead of subjecting us to your flashing icons and inane drivel? I will say that at least you seem to understand the concept of supply and demand.

i havent make my mind for 2012 yet lol ,

Archived