Miracle Dry Dock??

No itinerary for Miracle 1/5/2012 to 1/28/2012......Is she going into drydock? I am getting mixed reviews about this.

Does anyone know what is really going on with this. And there is talk about her getting set up with a large tv in back by the pool.......?????

Help

No itinerary for Miracle 1/5/2012 to 1/28/2012......Is she going into drydock? I am getting mixed reviews about this.

Does anyone know what is really going on with this. And there is talk about her getting set up with a large tv in back by the pool.......?????

Help

Carnival has said that they will not add the Seaside theater to the Fantasy and Spirit class ships.

Yes, it is going into drydock at that time. The first cruise is Jan. 27, 1012.

I would like to know if they are going to convert an area to Serenity.

Kev

I would expect them to add the Serenity deck to deck 9 aft just like they did with the Pride and the Legend.

I would expect them to add the Serenity deck to deck 9 aft just like they did with the Pride and the Legend.

Gosh - I sure hope not - I've yet to experience deck 9 aft on Spirit class ships and I've never been able to appreciate the Serenity thing. It's either too crowded or WAY to serene :p Give me a nice adults only pool area with a bar and I'm one happy camper!!

Gosh - I sure hope not - I've yet to experience deck 9 aft on Spirit class ships and I've never been able to appreciate the Serenity thing. It's either too crowded or WAY to serene :p Give me a nice adults only pool area with a bar and I'm one happy camper!!

Is it because of space, or lack thereof, that they have to do the Serenity thing instead? I have never been on a Spirit class ship so have to ask. The aft pool area on the Conquest class works out very well.

Archived