Carnival victory 7/17/11

MzChris87

Hey guys. So we are a group of 12 traveling on victory July 17th. We are all between the ages of 24 and 27. This is the first cruise for many of the others but the first time some of us are cruising without our parents. Here are a few questions we have. Thanx in advance for the positive replies. :)

1- has anyone been in the 6th floor aft balconies? If so, what are ur views (specifically dealing with the noise from the club below and ppl dropping things on ur balcony from above).

2- are the premium balcony cabins in the aft part of the ship bigger than the other balcony cabins (will 4 fit comfy?) also I read on here people complaining of the scapping noises from the lido deck, is it really that bad?

3- has anyone ever checked in early enough to get a free upgrade (is that even possible?)

4- can we buy a case of water for multiple rooms or does each room have to carry it one themselves?

5- has anyone stayed at Le Consulat? Are they strict on the number of guest per room?

6- has anyone travel with a group this size and was able to sit all together in the MDR?

7- cruisecritc question: what does DD and DH mean?

Those are my questions for now. I'll add more as I get them from my group.

Hey guys. So we are a group of 12 traveling on victory July 17th. We are all between the ages of 24 and 27. This is the first cruise for many of the others but the first time some of us are cruising without our parents. Here are a few questions we have. Thanx in advance for the positive replies. :)

1- has anyone been in the 6th floor aft balconies? If so, what are ur views (specifically dealing with the noise from the club below and ppl dropping things on ur balcony from above).

2- are the premium balcony cabins in the aft part of the ship bigger than the other balcony cabins (will 4 fit comfy?) also I read on here people complaining of the scapping noises from the lido deck, is it really that bad?

3- has anyone ever checked in early enough to get a free upgrade (is that even possible?)

4- can we buy a case of water for multiple rooms or does each room have to carry it one themselves?

5- has anyone stayed at Le Consulat? Are they strict on the number of guest per room?

6- has anyone travel with a group this size and was able to sit all together in the MDR?

7- cruisecritc question: what does DD and DH mean?

Those are my questions for now. I'll add more as I get them from my group.

I can't answer all your questions...

3. Never heard of free upgrades. The Victory usually sails pretty full.

4. San Juan was pretty easy to walk onto; we brought on two bottles (2 liter) of Mt. Dew, and four bottles of wine. I think you could bring on cases of water with no problem too. We did say as we approached the scanner, "we have wine," and the man just put the bag through and said nothing about quantity.

6. We were a party of six, and had a table for six. I don't know if they go to 12, but I'm sure you could do six and six near each other. Did you link your reservations, so they know you are together?

7. DD= dear daughter; DH = dear husband. DW= wife, DS= son, etc.

Have a great time; we loved the Victory!

Archived