Scandanavia & Russia Grand Adventure 4/26/12

nvcruising

Dear Cruisers,

We just booked Emerald Princess leaving Ft Lauderdale on April 26, 2012 for 27 day Scandanavia & Russia Grand Adventure. We're looking to connect with other cruisers. We would love any info on booking your own tours espcially in Normandy and St Petersburg. This is quite an extensive cruise; 12 countries. Thanks in advance.

Nvcruising

Dear Cruisers,

We just booked Emerald Princess leaving Ft Lauderdale on April 26, 2012 for 27 day Scandanavia & Russia Grand Adventure. We're looking to connect with other cruisers. We would love any info on booking your own tours espcially in Normandy and St Petersburg. This is quite an extensive cruise; 12 countries. Thanks in advance.

Nvcruising

This is where you will find the roll call for your trip http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1380678

We will be on the same cruise :D

Nvcruising, please join the Roll Call! There are already more than 50 in our group.

Mom33, have you joined the Roll Call yet?

If you send an e-mail to the address in my signature I can give you access to Google Docs with info on our cruise.

Dear fellow CCers, We just did the Scandinavia & Russia cruise last year. The story & pictures are on our website http://www.stevekathytravels.com.

We took the ship tour in St. Petersburg, but it was crowded as there were other cruise ships in town at the same time.

We are sailing this month from Rome to Dover, stopping at Le Havre. For some reason Princess does not offer the Rouen & Giverney tour for Ocean Princess, so we are going on our own. The website for the taxis is: http://www.taxis-le-havre.com

The cost for the 2 of us for an 8 hour tour is 395 Euros. But, we can see more in 8 hours that we could have seen in 2 days on a bus. They offer tours of the D-Day beaches as well as other places.

Nvcruising, please join the Roll Call! There are already more than 50 in our group.

Mom33, have you joined the Roll Call yet?

If you send an e-mail to the address in my signature I can give you access to Google Docs with info on our cruise.

:D I'm coming.....

Archived