Falmouth--closest beach?

boowaaccaa

• 2 weeks later...

I'm with you on this one. I'd like to know since we have zero interest in spending ANY time on a shuttle. Most of the excursions seem to include long commutes. I've been to Mo Bay and Ocho Rios, not a huge fan. Would love to find a close beach to visit or it might be Breezes or Iberostar for an all inclusive day.

I'm starting to sound like a shill on here, but consider "my time n place". Seems close, cheap, safe and beautiful, if rustic.

If anybody feels otherwise I'd love to hear about it.

I'm starting to sound like a shill on here, but consider "my time n place". Seems close, cheap, safe and beautiful, if rustic.

Hey this is the first I have heard about this beach on here, but just recently I found Time N Place on tripadvisor forums.

Does anyone know how much it costs to get to this beach. Can you walk, take a bus or do you need a cab. If the later what is the cost and how far (miles etc) is it from the pier?

Thanks!

I saw this and looked at the pictures. Beach looks pretty nice but it looks like they just have hard wooden lounge chairs. Is that right? My body would never take sitting on a chair like that all day if they don't have cushions for them. I emailed them but have not heard anything back. Can you tell me what they offer for beach chairs/umbrellas? Thanks

• 10 months later...

Archived