Enjoy a GREAT Tour in Grand Cayman!!!

cruislovin

Check www.stingraycabandtours.com for a GREAT tour of Grand Cayman! Joseph is one of the best tour operators we have had in all our cruising.

Prior to our cruise, Joseph was extremely prompt and thorough in answering all my emails and my many questions! He accurately adjusted my reservation a number of times.

We had a great day in Grand Cayman thanks to this Cayman native!:cool: Joseph provided exceptional, dependable service - going above and beyond to get us where we wanted to go. Price for the tour was very reasonable and all inclusive.

We visited the Turtle Farm and Hell in the morning. Then we went to 7 Mile Beach for the afternoon. It was a very enjoyable day.

Let me know if you have any questions I can answer.

The prices are on the website. Price depends on whether he picks you up from the beach or not. The price also includes admission to the Turtle Farm. Watch for that as other tours often don't include it and then you have to pay it - $6 per adult for admission.

We stayed at the beach - had lunch, snorkeling, swimming, etc. - then Joseph came back and picked us up at the time we had agreed to with him. He took us right back to the tender dock to go back to the ship. Fantastic service! It was great!

Enjoy!

Hi there,

We seemed to like what we read, but when I read their prices it states for 4 minimum and we are 2 maximum. We'd thought it would be fun to snorkel cemetery reef and perhaps even go to eden rock, but I'm curious as to how much you paid for what you did and how did it work...Did Joseph leave you somewhere for a bit and come back for you or did you just visit things with him. I'm trying to gauge the wisdom of doing this, or renting a vehicle possibly a scooter and going to our chosen spots that way.

It's not just cost mind you, it's the ease of moving around to where we want to go, in a very narrow window of about 6 hrs.

Thanks,

Taz & Ric from Moreno Valley, CA

Here is the info from Joseph's website on what we booked:

Going to the beach after the tour? We suggest you do the Island Tour & Beach excursion for US$25.00

Includes Turtle Farm Admission, Beach Drop off & Pickup Back To The Ship

Joseph dropped us off at Cemetery Beach and came back to pick us up there at a time we agreed on with him. It was very convenient. I am not sure about the minimum of 4 people since we had 4 in our party. I would email Joseph from the website, www.stingraycabandtours.com and ask all your questions. He was always extremely prompt in answering my emails and the questions I had.

I think his availablility really depends on the day of the week you are in Cayman and the number of ships in port. Many vehicles were destroyed in the hurricane last year. We were fortunate to be in Cayman on a Saturday with only one other ship in port that day. What ship/day will you be there?

We requested to be taken to Cemetery Beach for snorkeling. We also went to Seagrape Beach. These are both on 7 Mile Beach, several miles apart from one another. I know they can take you to any beach on 7 Mile Beach.

There are other beaches on the island too, but they are further away from the tender dock downtown. Use the SEND EMAIL button on the www.stingraycabandtours.com homepage to send an email to Joseph with your questions. He was very quick in replying to all my emails.

Archived