Is the Epic TA trip tomorrow? Everyone going, ENJOY!

sdmike

DS left the Spirit yesterday to join the Epic tomorrow for a few weeks of work. He is looking forward to seeing the ship since it's so different from all of the others. The only NCL ship he hasn't worked on now is the Pearl. Hope they have a smooth crossing!

DS left the Spirit yesterday to join the Epic tomorrow for a few weeks of work. He is looking forward to seeing the ship since it's so different from all of the others. The only NCL ship he hasn't worked on now is the Pearl. Hope they have a smooth crossing!

It'll be great to hear his thoughts on the ship and crew from his perspective.

I'm trying to hide my jealousy? :p

Finally the time for my first cruise has arrived!! I'm sitting in the hotel room staring at the Epic right now! Cant wait to head down there in a few hours.

Its hard to believe that it was a year ago that we were stalking the Epic! I remember the late nights/early mornings, now everyone has been on their cruise and it is finally my turn lol

It'll be great to hear his thoughts on the ship and crew from his perspective.

I'll let you know what he thinks when I hear from him. I know he is especially looking forward to the different style of entertainment venues there.

Looks like they are getting ready to get underway now. The flags are down. Wish I was going also!

Bon Voyage!

Just checked - they were supposed to leave at 4pm. Must be waiting for someone. Hopefully not DS!

Just getting underway - going out Government Cut as I'm typing this.

Do you know which venue he's lighting?

Just checked - they were supposed to leave at 4pm. Must be waiting for someone. Hopefully not DS!

Just getting underway - going out Government Cut as I'm typing this.

Mind me asking what he does?

Do you know which venue he's lighting?

He doesn't normally do lighting - but he can. He started as a sound engineer and has learned lighting over the years.

Mind me asking what he does?

He's currently the Technical Supervisor on the Spirit. That means that he has to be sure that he and his staff have the sound, lights, mics, sets, video, powerpoint, etc. up and running in every venue, lounge, theatre, pool and meeting room on board for every function plus all the cast rehearsals and set changes for each show. He's going to the Epic to fill in for the Production Manager while the PM goes on vacation and to do some tech installs while there.

Archived