Scenic Barbados Tour Company

madthumper

We booked with them last year. When we got to Barbados it was raining very, very hard. It took forever to get off the ship as everyone was trying to buy raincoats at the exit. We were 5 minutes late and they had left us. No one was willing to take us to meet up with them. We just went back to the ship. It rained all day. Not really blaming the tour company but we tried very hard to get there on time. We are going back this year and have booked with Glory Tours.

I am very concerned with your remarks also. You contacted the manager?? What a joke! How in the world would anyone but me know when this happened? Does it only rain one day a year?? It was 5 minutes. I did not criticize them or blame them. You are totally over reacting and I do not appreciate you questioning my honesty. We got to the area for pick up 2 minutes late and could not find anyone representing the company. Finally, several minutes later someone called them. Considering the circumstances of the heavy rain I feel they should have waited a few minutes but they chose not too. That is fine as we are going to try another business. I don't know who you are referring to when you say "your passengers" but I know they will enjoy Scenic Barbados. I told the truth and was not saying anyone should not use them.

oh yes, you are ignoring the fact of the weather. We left our room in plenty of time. There were hundreds of people standing at the exit not sure if they wanted to go out. There were hundreds of people trying to buy raincoats blocking the way. I have cruised many times and have never been late before. NEVER! I would not have been then if it were not for the rain. AND IN NO WAY WERE WE 15 MINUTES LATE

Archived