Princess Brides check-in

I figured I'd start a new thread since I am jealous of the Carnival brides thread. ;) So, who out there is getting married on Princess? How is your planning going? :D

The carnival brides are choosing fun over class. Don't be jealous. We princess brides just have different values when it comes to our wedding wishes.

The carnival brides are choosing fun over class. Don't be jealous. We princess brides just have different values when it comes to our wedding wishes.

Btw I don't really care if that post makes me unpopular. That's how I see it. We all have to make our own choices. They made the choice right for them, I made the one right for me. I don't condemn them for their choices at all.

Hi Artemis!

As you know, getting married a week before you.. May 26th!

Sooo excited... Planning is done, just have to purchase a few last minute things and get there.... Just worried about the marriage license now but I'll be arriving 6 days before the cruise so plenty of time! How's your planning going?

Not much time left for us! :-)

Don't have any concerns over the wedding. Princess does a super job. My daughter was married in April and there were no problems evething went great.

I know it was your daughter and not you, but I'd love to hear details about her wedding if you don't mind sharing. Hearing cruise wedding stories always gets me excited. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I am so glad to see this post; I was starting to worry there weren't many Princess brides on here. I am trying to collect more information on Princess weddings/receptions and would love to hear what options you all went/are going with and how they worked out for you.

I am so glad to see this post; I was starting to worry there weren't many Princess brides on here. I am trying to collect more information on Princess weddings/receptions and would love to hear what options you all went/are going with and how they worked out for you.

When/which ship?

Yaay Princess! I worked on board for 4 years, and in the process of planning our wedding with Princess now. No clue where to go tho....Mexican Riviera or Caribbean? We have both not done any of these ports, but Im sure they will be amazing!! Had enough of Alaska/Tahiti/Hawaii after toooo many contracts there!

I would LOVE to hear some Princess Brides wedding stories, pleeeease post :p

I figured I'd start a new thread since I am jealous of the Carnival brides thread. ;) So, who out there is getting married on Princess? How is your planning going? :D

Hi Artemis, since Carnival bought out and now owns Princess I think its all pretty much the same experience. I think any cruise ship wedding is an amazing experience and I hope your planning is going good, mine is a hot mess right now, I always hope others is going smoother LOL! :)

Congratulations to all Princess brides! I'm sure your weddings will be prefect, mine was indeed. Here is my brief review http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=26721666&postcount=175 and the slideshow http://tripwow.tripadvisor.com/tripwow/ta-009d-62e8-a7b0 wedding photos first appear at ~ 1 min 30 sec.

I'm happy to answer any questions about this great experience.

Olga

• 3 weeks later...

Archived