Paul Gauguin Aug 10th Cruise. Roll call

maxwebr

My partner and I of 11 years are taking our first cruise this Aug 10th, 10 night Society Islands and Tuamous. We hope that other gay cruisers will be on the boat with us. We are both excited about this trip!

Also if there is any couples that have experienced traveing on this or simular cruises on Paul Gauguin, would love to hear your experiences

My partner and I sailed on the Paul Gauguin about 4 years ago. We actually went twice in one year and really loved it.

The ship itself isn't what I would call ultra fancy but the food was really good and the service was outstanding. The trip is pretty low key. Your not going to find big production shows and people partying in the lounges till late at night. But then of course who goes on a 330 person ship and expects that.

It's relaxing and romantic and of course the South Pacific is stunning. You'll have a great time.

Jim

My partner and I have traveled on Paul Gauguin twice (total of 25 nights) and will be returning for the 14-day November 19 Marquesas cruise. It is a wonderful ship sailing to the most beautiful places on earth. The ship is very laid back and the crew works hard to make your experience all that you want it to be. We have always traveled with another gay couple and have never had an issue regarding sexual orientation on the ship or land. Would be happy to answer any specific question that you may have regarding the ship or the various islands.

Archived