Ultimate Undersea Adventure

Chan_T

Has anyone here been on this excursion? If so, what did you think of it?

Here's the description (from Carnival's site):

Nautilus, the world’s largest, most luxurious Semi-submarine, will give you unobstructed views of the marine world, as you travel in dry, air-conditioned comfort.

On this amazing excursion you will:

Relax and enjoy the spacious observatory as your experienced marine guide narrates the trip.

Visit cheeseburger reef where a diver will hand feed the fish.

Watch the vibrant colors of brilliant living coral come to life.

Spend some time in beautiful Georgetown for shopping or return to your ship.

You can book this outside of the ship easily. I haven't done the trip, but have the Nautilus booked March 30. If you book directly, it is 10% off their internet rate. They also do not require a credit card number for the reservation. Very close to the tender dock--can walk.

You can book this outside of the ship easily. I haven't done the trip, but have the Nautilus booked March 30. If you book directly, it is 10% off their internet rate. They also do not require a credit card number for the reservation. Very close to the tender dock--can walk.

Be sure to come back and let us know how it is...I sail the second week in April.

They have a morning trip and an afternoon trip. The morning is just the Nautilus semi-submersible 1 hr without snorkeling. The afternoon is 1.5 hrs Nautilus plus snorkeling above a wreck. We are doing the afternoon. I have one son that really wants to snorkel a wreck and one son that is refusing at this time to try snorkeling. So hopefully this trip will be good for both of them. Won't be back until April 1.

Archived