Aegean adventure gems of the Aegean

ROLL CALL

Who else is going on this cruise from marmaris on 20th june?

See you all there

xxxxxx;)

Mr & Mrs Len are on the Celebration on 20th June. Then into Marmaris for a hotel stay for a week from 27th.

Might visit the occasional bar on the Celebration :). Its not long to go now only 5+ weeks.

Mr & Mrs Len are on the Celebration on 20th June. Then into Marmaris for a hotel stay for a week from 27th.

Might visit the occasional bar on the Celebration :). Its not long to go now only 5+ weeks.

Well we flew home from Marmaris a couple of weeks ago and we were absolutely staggered by the recent developments and investment in the waterfront there. We like Marmaris very much - love the laid-back waterfront cafes but they have re-tiled the waterfront from the Marina to at least up to Attaturk's statue (perhaps even furhther, we didn't have time to walk along beyond there as it was our departure day) including the frontages of all the cafes along there too. There are newly constructed raised beds with extensive planting (both specimen plants and bedding) with water features and two little light-houses (don't know if they are functional or just decorative) but it all looks fantastic!

It looks great! Enjoy your stay there! :D (Oh, and Celebration was as welcoming as ever! ;) )

And have a great time Pandabear - that's not taken long to come round has it? :D

Len - which hotel are you booked in? My parents are staying in Marmaris next year (we are cruising 2 weeks, they are doing cruise & stay) Look forward to reading a review from you - you are visiting a a few ports that we will also be doing :)

Len - which hotel are you booked in? My parents are staying in Marmaris next year (we are cruising 2 weeks, they are doing cruise & stay) Look forward to reading a review from you - you are visiting a a few ports that we will also be doing :)

We are staying in the Marmaris Imperial Hotel. This was formerly the Club Magic Life Marmaris so there are changes.

We shall probably do Thomsons tours from Istanbul (some kind of city tour) & Kusadasa (to Ephasus). In Mytilene, Mykonos & Rhodes town we will wander about on our own.

We are staying in the Marmaris Imperial Hotel. This was formerly the Club Magic Life Marmaris so there are changes.

We shall probably do Thomsons tours from Istanbul (some kind of city tour) & Kusadasa (to Ephasus). In Mytilene, Mykonos & Rhodes town we will wander about on our own.

That is the hotel my parents are booked in and we will also be going to Istanbul, Kusadasi, Mykonos & Rhodes (providing Thomson stick to the itinerary published!) so if you would mind posting a review of both the cruise and stay when you return, it would be very helpful please !!:):)

That is the hotel my parents are booked in and we will also be going to Istanbul, Kusadasi, Mykonos & Rhodes (providing Thomson stick to the itinerary published!) so if you would mind posting a review of both the cruise and stay when you return, it would be very helpful please !!:):)

Hi Jules. Have never posted a review before. Would it be better to do this as a thread in the Thomsons forum or under the review section? Given the hotel part, under Thomsons?

This assumes I can remember details about the holiday.. We are AI on the Celebration & the hotel.:):) Will do my best.

Hi Jules. Have never posted a review before. Would it be better to do this as a thread in the Thomsons forum or under the review section? Given the hotel part, under Thomsons?

This assumes I can remember details about the holiday.. We are AI on the Celebration & the hotel.:):) Will do my best.

Hello Len! When I did mine, I did it in the review section but I think I also copied it into this Thomson forum too - I think people are always interested to read reviews.

We have been lucky & had AI on the Celebration & the Spirit - I can remember the days of my holidays and I can certainly remember that evenings were great too :D:D ;);) Have you been on the Celebration before?

Hi Len and Jules,

When I have done reviews I have posted them in both the forum and the review section. It usually takes at least 48 hours for it to be checked and posted on the review area while the good folks on here want to know how you got on RIGHT NOW :D and your post in the forum will go on straight away.

Berwyn

Hello Len! When I did mine, I did it in the review section but I think I also copied it into this Thomson forum too - I think people are always interested to read reviews.

We have been lucky & had AI on the Celebration & the Spirit - I can remember the days of my holidays and I can certainly remember that evenings were great too :D:D ;);) Have you been on the Celebration before?

Hi. No we haven't been on the Celebration before. Really looking forward to it. The only Thomsons ship we've been on is the Destiny which we enjoyed.

• 1 month later...

Hi Len .how was the above Hotel we are due to go in September and have heard that it is not as good as when it was Majic Life ? :eek:

Sorry all this is a cruise forum. will try better next post :D

Stevie

Archived