Waterworks for grown-ups?

lillypad83

We're sailing on the Inspiration. Um, are the waterslides just for kids? Can I play, too?

Also, how tough is it to get a seat in the Serenity section? You know, after I pushed all the kids out of the way to get to the slide, I'll be tired. :D

I enjoyed the big water slides on the Dream recently. I went on a port day, so there weren't many lines. And yes, the Serenity area can get crowded, but I could usually find a spot. However, the hammocks are VERY popular!

Spent some time on the Imagination last January.

DH (28) played on Waterworks with his brother (32) and they had a blast. I would have joined in the fun, but it was too cold out for me!!

Serenity was VERY busy/full because it wasn't a HUGE area and a lot of adults were trying to escape the kiddies!

When I was on the Dream last summer, I couldn't wait to try the water works slides. Once I did, I was hooked. I believe I went on the Drain Pipe slide about six times. My fiancé was 25 at the time

& felt "too old" for the slides at first impression, but once I got him to try them, he wouldn't stop going on them either!! They were so much fun, brought the kid out of us! :)

As far as serenity goes, speaking from experience on the Dream, plenty of lounge chairs will be available, but head there early if you want a particular seat like a hammock or clam shell.

I have been on the Dream and could not find the heart to use the slide. In 2 days, I will be on the Fascination for the 5th time and have never found the heart to use the slide but this time I really really will try it at least once! Maybe after a few DOD's, it will be easier. ;)

Oh, did I mention that I'm over 50? I've seen folks older than I enjoy the slides.

Archived