Cost of Cunard transfer Southampton - LHR

Gardyloo

Does anyone know the current price charged by Cunard for Southampton-Heathrow coach transfers? Using National Express seems pretty irritating - no scheduled services from the cruise terminal to LHR on 16 Apr, so would have to taxi to the city coach terminal, then wait for the scheduled bus. Hoping to make a 12:45pm flight, so are debating whether to use the Cunard direct transfer or hire a car service and be done with it, along with £100 or so. 2 of us with modest bags. Thanks for any help.

Update - I phoned Cunard and was told their transfer price is US$82 pp, plus they can't promise we'll make any flight from LHR leaving before 1pm. We're planning on a 12:45pm departure, thus we are looking at car service options.

I received my pre cruise booklet today, it covers London to Southampton, but assume the reverse would be same price.

Arrangment are supposed to be made 50 days in advance.

costs.

Heathrow to pier Private car $210 min passengers pp

" " " Motor coach $70 pp

Hope this helps.

As addendum to my previous messsage, my flight is 1.45p.m from Heathrow to Miami, the flight and the transport were arranged by Cunard. Since its is International I assume that I will have to be at Heathrow, two hours before takeoff, which means leaving Southampton around 8am.

Since we do not berth there until 7a.m I assume that is why Cunard think you will not make your earlier flight. Even my geting off will be tight I assume. the journey to London will depend on the traffic ,road works etc.

Good luck

It ought to be a straight shot up the M3, and on a Saturday morning I wouldn't expect traffic to be much of an issue at, least until you hit the M25 and by then you're virtually at LHR. Hopefully I'll locate a car service who can confirm or say no to the idea.

Archived