Princess excursion listings

vmom

When i go to the Princess web site and look up excursions for ports in Alaska, and then go to the cruise planner link for the Alaska excursions offered for our upcoming Alaska cruise on the Diamond in Alaska, I noticed that there are excursions listed in the generic list of excursions for ports that are not listed for my specific cruise.

Specifically, i was interested in the Bering Crab excursion in Ketchikan. Its listed on the generic list for Ketchikan but is not listed on my excursion list for pre-booking excursions.

Any ideas why this would be? Would these additional excursions be available for booking when we are on the ship?

There are times that Princess is waiting for contracts to be signed, so some excursions come out late. Normally not onboard, but before your cruise. And there are some cruises that only certain excursions are available. I would just keep checking back to the excursions listed for your cruise to see if the one you are interested in shows up. You didn't post your sailing date, so I have no idea how long before you cruise. That would be my only advice. Good Luck! :)

Bering Sea Crab Fishermen's Tour

KTN-610| Ketchikan, Alaska, USA

Join the Captain and seasoned Bering Sea fishermen for an extraordinary journey of discovery on the Aleutian Ballad, a storied crab boat seen on Season 2 of the Discovery Channel series Deadliest Catch.

Is this the one you were looking for ? I also did not see it on your sailing june 18th, but I did see it on other sailings in June. I would call Princess and find out for sure.

Bering Sea Crab Fishermen's Tour

KTN-610| Ketchikan, Alaska, USA

Join the Captain and seasoned Bering Sea fishermen for an extraordinary journey of discovery on the Aleutian Ballad, a storied crab boat seen on Season 2 of the Discovery Channel series Deadliest Catch.

Is this the one you were looking for ? I also did not see it on your sailing june 18th, but I did see it on other sailings in June. I would call Princess and find out for sure.

Yes that's the excursion and that is our sailing date. I kept reading through the excursion listings thinking that my eyesight was bad when I didn't see it.

My husband signed up for a private charter fishing day. I was going to go with him but there was only one spot left on this particular charter. He really wanted this particular fishing charter since we had heard such positive things about it, so i told him to go without me and I'd find some other excursion to do for the day. I was thinking the Bering Crab excursion would be a fun activity to do solo.

The ship in question may have another obligation that date, they do other promotional events as well.

Yes that's the excursion and that is our sailing date. I kept reading through the excursion listings thinking that my eyesight was bad when I didn't see it.

My husband signed up for a private charter fishing day. I was going to go with him but there was only one spot left on this particular charter. He really wanted this particular fishing charter since we had heard such positive things about it, so i told him to go without me and I'd find some other excursion to do for the day. I was thinking the Bering Crab excursion would be a fun activity to do solo.

I did the Bering Sea Crab Fishing tour alone 2 years ago. It was one of the best excursions I have been on. Of course I am a huge fan of the Deadliest Catch too!

You will see lots of eagles as well as having a chance to hold king crab and other sea creatures.

Archived