Looking for hotel in Ft Lauderdale

countryflower

Hi

We are planning to cruise in the Allure of the Seas. In doing some research about option in hotels. What we need is a clean room with some nearby places to eat and maybe to look around. Having no experience in this port Im counting with yours.. The price, I dont want to pay a lot... But I want a nice place.

So are we!

We called Largo Mar resort, however, they provide no transportation from the airport or to the cruise port.

We cruised out of Fort Laud. in January and we stayed at a Ramada Inn that was located around 2 miles from the Port. We found the hotel online pictures were very deceiving and It was so bad that I slept in my clothes and refused to open my suitcase..... Not good ...

Good Luck!

We stayed at Comfort Inn Airport Cruise Port South in Jan and it was a very pleasant stay. We flew into FTL and left from Miami port and they got us there in short order. It was in walking distance of plenty of shopping yet we stayed on property and had a fantastic burger at their grill. Very clean, comfortable and affordable.

My suggestion would be the Renaissance. A very nice hotel, across from port entrance. Restaurants and shops nearby. Other choice in the same general area would be the Hyatt Place North or Embassy Suites.

Ditto on Renaissance - our favorite choice in Fort Lauderdale; try bidding on priceline.

We have also stayed at Riverside Hotel on Los Olas - older hotel, but lots of character and so much entertainment outside...shops, restaurants, music, fun!

Pam in KY

Archived