Princess email re immigration not complete but website says it is??

SJ27

Hi, has anyone else had something like this - just received the email below from Princess. But when I go into cruise personaliser it says the information is complete and the boarding pass and luggage tags are available. Do I need to be worried??? We sail 26 June.

Email from Princess:

On behalf of Princess Cruises, we look forward to welcoming you aboard for your upcoming cruise.

As the Consummate Host, we take great pride in ensuring that our passengers experience a seamless embarkation without delays at the start of their cruise. Therefore, it is with great urgency that we remind you to complete your missing Passenger Immigration information as soon as possible.

Boarding Passes & Luggage Tags will not be issued until the required immigration information is provided.

We appreciate your attention to this notification and ask that you please visit https://book.princess.com/cruisepersonalizer/external/pif and then continue to "now to complete your Passenger Immigration Form and ensure your embarkation."

Maybe your immigration/passport info is complete, but on the same login on another page there is a place to put your credit card info for the ship account.....go back into the personalizer and make sure that info is there. I have seen this happen before....so something to check.

If that is not it, I would give Princess a call - you don't want to have a delay on boarding.

Good luck.

There were some posts about this on another website. Its a problem with the Princess Website and nothing to worry about:D

I was hoping that was the case!! Have asked my TA to follow up anyway.

@hillslife, the cc info is there already.

I think it was just a mass email...easy way to have everyone recheck their information...if you've already printed boarding pass(es) and/or luggage tags, you've completed all the info and have nothing to worry about...you wouldn't be able to print either of those if your information was incomplete

Archived