Solstice Cabin 8108

ronjj66611

Does anyone have any RECENT pictures of FV8108 on Solstice. I've searched high and low and the only pictures I seem to find are older ones which may not reflect any new changes. We've booked this suite for July and are curious as to wether or not it's still as spartan as before. Also does anyone know if they've put loungers on the veranda or is it still just the chairs and table? Thanks,

We had 8107 on Eclipse (and have it booked again for this year's cruise). There aren't any loungers, just chairs and a table on the deck. The only rooms that have footstools are Suites, Aqua Class, and Concierge Class. The FV is not any one of these, so just standard chairs, but they are still rather comfy.

I don't know if they ever put in the dining room table and chairs in Solstice, but I am attaching a pic so you can get an idea of what to expect if they did.

You're going to LOVE all the extra space!!

IMG_0029.jpg.54ade9200ba04993f0115e2a65245ef7.jpg

Thanks Firemanbobswife, the picture is very much appreciated. I am quite looking forward to being able to walk around without worrying about hitting my shins on the end of the pull out bed :D I must say though it does look rather sparten compared to the other suites. Granted, there's a 10K price difference, so I guess I'll survive without the fancy decor:p

Thanks agian

You're welcome! There is a huge difference in price as you said vs a Suite. I feel it's a great value. I don't think they could really put any more furniture in without crowding the living room area. Master bedroom, maybe like a chaise lounge along the window, but all in all it's well appointed. I'm adding a couple more pictures for your viewing pleasure. Sorry they're sideways. I don't know how to straighten them out on here :( .

photo.jpg.85c2241d5cad90fda0618b6711691bfe.jpg

photo-1.JPG.b5fb868cd71387d8be6991136779ede6.JPG

Had 8108 on the Solstice in January, and quite enjoyed it.

There are only two chairs at the dining table, which makes that space look emptier. The balcony had two upright chairs and two reclining chairs (but not loungers).

You're welcome! There is a huge difference in price as you said vs a Suite. I feel it's a great value. I don't think they could really put any more furniture in without crowding the living room area. Master bedroom, maybe like a chaise lounge along the window, but all in all it's well appointed. I'm adding a couple more pictures for your viewing pleasure. Sorry they're sideways. I don't know how to straighten them out on here :( .

Thanks for the extra pictures, we are counting down the days. It looks like a very nice room.

Had 8108 on the Solstice in January, and quite enjoyed it.

There are only two chairs at the dining table, which makes that space look emptier. The balcony had two upright chairs and two reclining chairs (but not loungers).

Hi Yow,

Thanks for the info, I'm sure if we need extra chairs the room attendant can arrange them. How was the balconly? I see the room is right at the bow so is it windy, sunny, noise.

Much appreciated.

Ron

Hi Yow,

Thanks for the info, I'm sure if we need extra chairs the room attendant can arrange them. How was the balconly? I see the room is right at the bow so is it windy, sunny, noise.

Much appreciated.

Ron

Not windy at all. It has a "wall" at the front to protect you. So it's like a regular balcony, except you have kind of like a little alcove. Hard to explain, but tomorrow I'll see if I can find a pic to show you. Can't wait to go back!!

Archived