Wave runner tours

HMC RET

I am looking at the wave runner tours offered by Fat Fish. DW and DD (14) are looking into this but DW is not sure. She is afaraid of non-carnival excursions. We are going to be in GC in July via the Carnival Legend. Any suggestions or comments (good or bad) would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mark

I did Fat Fish Adventures Jet ski 5/1/11 cruise. They picked us up on time. The van ride was was wonderful. The driver was very knowledgable and funny. They take you to a boat ramp to get on the jet skis. You pay and sign release form then you are ready. They will keep your personal items with driver. No where to change or personal needs so be ready.

I have one complaint, they went TOO _AMN FAST. They did not keep their eyes on the skiers. Rather went off and left us by going fast and hitting the waves.

If you are not a skilled rider, I do not suggest them. If you want to hit waves and go 50 miles, these are your people.

I was riding on the back (2 people), I had bruises on my thighs from holding on so tight. I have rode before and we do boating.

They were great people.

We did not do waverunners, but did see them at our snorkel stops and met a family on our ship that did the waverunners. They loved them, but did say you go extremely fast and it is not good for a timid person. If riding 2, the person on back has to hold on REALLY tight. They highly recommended them. they had a wonderful day and were returned in plenty of time. I would not hesitate to do a non-ship sponsored tour on grand caymen or any island. If these operators did not get their passengers back on time, they could not stay in business. Just check these boards for recommendations.

Archived