Waitlisted for my time dining? When do you know if you're in?

clarkie138

You will know when you get your S&S card as the dining time will be on there. I have been wait list for my time dining and not received it. It did no good to talk to the Maitre'd. He told us now a days just too many people want it to get out of late night dining.

Good luck

We got a confirmation email that we had moved to YTD about 4 weeks after we booked. Hang in there - it really depends on how many people switch out of it or cancel bookings.

Also depends on how many Platinum are onboard. Platinum get priority in dining times. Since being Platinum only once have we not received our requested time. That was because we booked at the last minute.

On our April 30th Triumph cruise, we booked anytime dining. Looking at my booking online I noticed we got bumped and waitlisted for anytime. Checked in with the Maitre d' first thing and he said waitlisted was full and so was early seating. But he could give us a (2 people) a "nice 4-person booth" just for the 2 of us. But it was late dining. Okay, we were on a cruise, all was good, open minded. We tried it. Hated it. Went back to the Maitre d' and for night #2 we were given a table for 2 in early dining. Little itty bitty 2-person table in the middle of an aisle. Oh well. At least it wasn't late dining. And we were on a cruise.

Archived