oops! Waited too long!

We tried to pre-book our shows last week (we are sailing on 5/29) and all the pre-booked tickets are sold out. The rep we talked to said we could go to guest services when we first get on the ship to get tickets - will we be able to get them? I've read that tickets are hard to come by once on board and would be very upset if we couldn't see the shows.

Thanks!

I don't have an answer for you - but I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully everything will work itself out and I believe you'll likely be able to see the shows but may have to either get the tickets onboard like the rep said (likely a generic answer) or show up early and be on a wait list.

I can't imagine everyone shows up for everything they sign up for.... there are probably many who just sign up for everything and then decide what to do while onbaord. Good luck!

We booked entertainment when we got on the ship from our stateroom tv. We were able to book everything we wanted except for the comedy show. It was booked for the whole week. I would book the shows on the first day as they did fill up fast. Good luck!

There is a standby line at each show. Go and wait. I bet you'll get in. We signed up for every show before leaving home and ended up only going to 2 so some standby person got our seats for the other shows.

Go to Box office as soon as you board (before lunch) and book what you can there. Have seapass cards from everybody to update. Bethere as early as possible. STudio B deck 4 is where they are for this the first day. They open at 11 am.

That's the risk you take with waiting. If you are unable to book them onboard the ship, just go to the shows a little early and you'll probably be able to get in. It won't ruin your vacation. Have a great cruise!

Archived