Pacific Aerial Tram

leg

Has anyone taken the Pacific Aerial Tram and did you like it? Where is it located and is it far from the cruise ship dock. I have not seen anything on this site about this trip. We arrive in Puntarenas on Celebrity Sept. 19 at 7 a.m. and leave at 6. I have two quotes from two tour guides and want to ensure our group of 11 gets back to the ship on time but still want to see the rainforest and the best of Costa Rica.

About the Pacific aerial tram tour:

> Embark on an open-air gondola ride with a bilingual naturalist guide

> to safely glide you through a living backdrop of giant trees, hanging gardens, waterfalls and lush green landscapes. Panoramic ocean views and common sightings of wildlife that thrive in the canopy will introduce you to this uniquetransitional forest. This is also one of the few areas in Costa Rica where you can occasionally see spectacular scarlet macaws majestically soaring above the treetops or sitting in one of the trees. To complete your rainforest experience, visit the Serpentarium, a medicinal plant Garden and Heliconias Gallery. You’ll also have a chance to pass though a snake exhibit set in the tropicalrainforest. Enjoy a delicious lunch before returning to your ship. In our tour we also include more sightseeings such as Jaco beach town and markets, santa lucia colonial village, a visit to a waterfall, lunch, wildlife spotting such as scarlet macaws in there nesting area, monkeys, tucans and more on their natural habitat, breath-taking ocean views, farmers markets, Puntarenas city tour for cultural and life style learning.

I think that one is near Jaco which is south down the coast from Puntarenas near where the bay opens up into the ocean.

I am not sure which company will be doing your tour, but if this is the correct area this .pdf has a description of the area and facilities.

Archived