Recommend any tour guides in Edinburgh?

• 2 weeks later...

Edinburgh is one of the lovliest cities I have ever visited. I went without a plan, nothing booked. We caught a tourbus and got off and on where ever we chose for a couple of hours. Make sure to see the castle, its beautiful...though I'm sure that is already part of the plan.

Edinburgh is one of the lovliest cities I have ever visited. I went without a plan, nothing booked. We caught a tourbus and got off and on where ever we chose for a couple of hours. Make sure to see the castle, its beautiful...though I'm sure that is already part of the plan.

I agree with this poster,and don't forget Holyrood at the other end of the Mile... over by the ruins of the old church a lot of bodies are buried form the plagues..one time when I was there they were trying to figure out how to replant some of the greenery,but gave up when they kept finding bones.The Hop/on Hop/off bus is a very easy way to see Edinburgh,and you can do it at your own pace.Have a pint at Ryan's on Princes street.....:)

• 2 months later...

Archived