Steakhouse requested reservation, when will I know?

nin7474

How far ahead do they let you know if you got your requested Time/Date reservation at the Steakhouse?

You can't make a reservation until your cruise is paid in full. Once paid in full, you can make the reservation and you'll receive an email confirmation. Once on board, they ask you to confirm with the steakhouse again to make sure you're still interested.

i did mine online like a month ago and i got nothing i emailed carnival and they said if i dont hear before we get there to ask onboard i sent another one in case my first didn't go through and i still haven't heard anything

it really sucks because that is our anniversary night :( and i dont want to be stuck eating on the lido deck

You can't make a reservation until your cruise is paid in full. Once paid in full, you can make the reservation and you'll receive an email confirmation. Once on board, they ask you to confirm with the steakhouse again to make sure you're still interested.

Sorry to disagree, but this is incorrect. I made my steakhouse reservation and received a confirmation in early March and didn't pay my cruise in full until mid April.

To answer the OP, I received my confirmation email a few days after requesting the reservation online.

I just recently made my reservation for the Steakhouse for my upcoming July 12 Alaskan cruise & within 2 hours I received an email confirming. On a previous cruise it took several weeks & on another never received confirmation until we boarded. So I would say there is no set time

It seems to vary but it took us 6 days to receive a conformation with our dining time. Our first day on the ship, we received a reservation card in our cabin mailbox. Our S&S card was charged after our meal.

I received an email confirmation fairly quickly. I was not yet paid in full, and my cruise is not until October. This was for the Legend - I wonder if the ship makes a difference?

I made our reservations long before the cruise was paid off and also received confirmation the next day.

The cruise does not have to be paid in full. All you need is a booking #. I have added to our guest count 3 times and the Miracle staff has always confirmed within 2 days.

Sorry to disagree, but this is incorrect. I made my steakhouse reservation and received a confirmation in early March and didn't pay my cruise in full until mid April.

To answer the OP, I received my confirmation email a few days after requesting the reservation online.

Thank you.

You don't have to be paid in full, you just have to be booked. We made our resi's online & received our confirmation a few hours later. If you don't get a confirmation (it seems that not everyone does) you can email the host/ess of your ships particular steakhouse by adding the first 2 letters of your ship to steakhouse@carnival.com. For example misteakhouse for the miracle, etc.. They most certainly will respond if you do that!:p

Archived