Wine package on 4 night cruise

I know on my last 3 night cruise they had a 3 bottle package. I am curious too as I will be on a girl cruise in about 4 weeks and it's a 4 day cruise. On the seven day cruises, it was a 5 bottle package. All 4 of us girls like wine and we will get the packages so if anyone has an answer to a 4 day cruise package, we would appreciate it!

Thanks

when i cruised Paradise last year it was a 4 -day and we purchased a wine package. It was 3 bottles, so you were on your own one night..

It actually worked out perfect, because we used the bottle we brought on board for the 4th night..

Why not just bring it on with you? You are allowed one bottle per person (of course of drinking age). My husband and I always bring on two bottles....

Because if they decide to charge the corkage fee, (Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't) the $15 dollars is more than I usually spend on Barefoot or Yellowtail wine which is what I would bring aboard.

Archived