CD for Freedom of the Seas

Hi

I am going on the Freedom of the Seas on June 26th. Just curious who might be the cruise director during this cruise? I have heard wonderful things about Graham Seymour and thought that he was on this ship. Will he be on this ship on June 26th cruise?

Thanks

Jennifer

Yes it will be Graham Seymour we were on freedom Last Christmas with him and he was wonderful we will also be on with you June 26.

Graham Seymour is so much fun! Lets not forget about his morning shows on TV everyday of the cruise!

We had Graham on the Freedom May 1st......the only time we saw him was at the Love and Marriage Show and Quest...Graham was hiding all week. His young assistant..ROCKED...I can not remeber her name but everytime we attend an activity she was the host...Everyone was always having a good time...

Angela

Hi

Great. I can't wait to see his morning show. I am so ready to have a good time on this cruise. It was long overdue for me as I have been in a very stressful teaching position. I am hoping this cruise will give me the break that I need and a chance to relax and get ready for the next teaching job with full of energy.

Jennifer

I too have heard wonderful things about Graham,but, I'm curious, does it really matter who the cruise director is? This will be our 10th cruise with RCCL, and I don't recall the names of any of the past CD'S:confused:

I too have heard wonderful things about Graham,but, I'm curious, does it really matter who the cruise director is? This will be our 10th cruise with RCCL, and I don't recall the names of any of the past CD'S:confused:

Does it really matter who the CD is...Well not really But when you have a CD that goes above and beyond their job to stand out all week and make your cruise that much more enjoyable you often times just remember those. Well I know I do...

We had Graham Seymour last week. He was a pretty good cruise director... he is a very talented man, too. Obviously he's a people person as a cruise director and has great stage presence... but he also does the adult comedy show and plays guitar.

So yeah hopefully Royal Caribbean is paying him 3 salaries for that, haha :). I've only been on three cruises so not much to compare to but he was definitely memorable and super talented!

I agree! For me and my family, Graham is the only CD who we care to remember. I have been on 8 cruises and he is the only one that I have remembered. I emailed RCCL to find out who the CD would be for the 6/19 sailing (because he was so fun in 2006), and was VERY pleased to learn that is still Graham. So I'm assuming that he will also be on yours the next week. I hope you enjoy him as much as we did. Thank you for giving your time and energy to be a teacher!! I hope that the cruise will give you the "re-charge" that you deserve! Happy cruising!

Archived