Dream on 4 june

Hi All

Have just booked on the Dream for the second time , we went last June and apart from A/C problem (which did not bother us ) all was great

(everyone got £75 each for compensation ) so that paid my non AI bar bill !(ba no drink )

So.. looking at the Thomsom web site the other day saw the Dream for £510 each 7 days , 4th JUNE , (Last JUNE we booked well in advance and paid...........well pots of dosh more,) pays to wait if you can sort out work etc.

Might not be the best, biggest liner/ship in the world but it has a good feel

and the crew/staff/ entertainment make it more so.(The floating supermalls at sea have a lot to learn ,have a good day sir ?)

I know we will have a good cruise and will tip who i want etc or not at all

What you say Jim the Scott ? or have you gone yet ?

:):)

I am off on the 25th june same as Jim so also looking forward to your review which itinery are you on? Thats a really good price have fun. ps I am one of those cowards from last year that jumped ship to the Spirit but couldnt resist trying the dream this year.

hI Info Queen this is the one

Palma , Ship At Sea , Trapani , Naples , Rome , Ajaccio , Palamos , Palma :)

you will enjoy the Dream whenever you go , we nearly canceled June Last yr but glad we didn't.Always a few whingers and some may have legit probs but most were very happy.that is why we booked again (at a discount of course ! )

Steve

Archived