Pre cruise reservations for the steak house?

Cozzette2

I made on line reservations for the steak house on Liberty for next jan. Will I get a conformation? It has been a couple of days and I am not sure that the reservation went through. How can I find out if they got my request?

Thanks, Kris

I made on line reservations for the steak house on Liberty for next jan. Will I get a conformation? It has been a couple of days and I am not sure that the reservation went through. How can I find out if they got my request?

Thanks, Kris

You can email the host or hostess at listeakhouse@carnival.com & ask about your resi & any other questions you have:p

My reservation took about 10 days. When we were on the Glory their direct email was glsteakhouse@carnival.com If you get anxious, I would try lbsteakhouse@carnival.com or some verison of that for the Liberty and see if you can contact them direct.

Also on a number of the ships IF you go the first night you get free wine, not guaranteed, but a nice perk if you happen to get it. We did and they just kept pouring, lots of fun and great food! Lydia of Ohio

I made 2 attempts to make my reservations. About 3 days after my first afftempt, I sent another request via Carnival's website. About a week later (10 days after 1st attempt and 7 days after 2nd attempt), I received confirmation of my reservation. Not really sure which attempt worked. Also, the reservation never appear in my funpass or other online stuff. During the cruise, the night before my reservations I did receive a little card confirming my reservations.

Archived