Cat N Cabin Sun Princess?

anjo

Has anyone been in Cat N cabin on Deck 5 Sun Princess? Looking at 42 days Cruise [Cherry Blossom] in Sept/Oct. Also have option on Deck 6 which we were in when we went to U.K. Worried about being so far forward and rough seas:confused: Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Has anyone been in Cat N cabin on Deck 5 Sun Princess? Looking at 42 days Cruise [Cherry Blossom] in Sept/Oct. Also have option on Deck 6 which we were in when we went to U.K. Worried about being so far forward and rough seas:confused: Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

we cruised to NZ a few years ago on the Sun Princess and we were in an N grade cabin and going across the Tasman we got bounced around and the drawers came out but it wouldnt matter where you were as everyone copped it....that particular cruise we got back to Sydney 8 hours late because of the weather

Thanks for that. Its $2200 cheaper than the cabin on the Deck above. Thats quite a bit of spending money!!

for that kind of money i'd be taking the N cabin and hope for an upgrade....it can happen as we just got back from the Hawaii cruise and we got an upgrade from deck 8 inside to an oceanview on deck 5...for 35 nights

Thanks for that. Its $2200 cheaper than the cabin on the Deck above. Thats quite a bit of spending money!!

please disregard my message as i made a mistake

We had category N on the Sun Princess, inside cabin (first time inside) and we loved it. Was a bit worried how I would cope with no window but it was great for sleeping in, 7 am one morning which makes a change from 4.30am which is our usual wake-up time. We tried leaving the tv channel on the ships camera at night but that didn't work so we found that if we left the light on in the bathroom with the door shut it shone just enough light to see if you had to get up through the night. We have cat N on the Pac Pearl next month so hope that is ok too.

We had category N on the Sun Princess, inside cabin (first time inside) and we loved it. Was a bit worried how I would cope with no window but it was great for sleeping in, 7 am one morning which makes a change from 4.30am which is our usual wake-up time. We tried leaving the tv channel on the ships camera at night but that didn't work so we found that if we left the light on in the bathroom with the door shut it shone just enough light to see if you had to get up through the night. We have cat N on the Pac Pearl next month so hope that is ok too.

Thanks. Was that on Deck 5? As Low as U can go??

Thanks for your info Folks. Had decided to go with Cat N and have a little more spending money but when I got up this morning to book the Cabin that price had gone from the Princess Website!!!!! Procrastination gets you Nowhere!!

Touch Wood I think I have! Just waiting for confirmation. $200 cheaper plus an extra $300 OBC! She said we would probably moved anyway. Mini-Suite here we come! I will just be happy to be onboard. Wow you must be an experienced Poster [807] I'm just a newbie.

I don't post very often, only when I can help someone's query. I often browse and enjoy reading peoples reviews. Sometimes the 'banter' gets a bit serious but mostly it's fun and friendly. Hope you get a good room and have an enjoyable cruise.:)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived